Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 26 January 2012
12:36 am

Hmm, hey there bloggie. Got a question to ask, am I that selfish? The one that never listen to people thoughts and always right even when you wrong. Am I that kind of person? Am I gone so far this time? Am I bloggie? Really? I have no one to tell how I feel right now. So here I am, just typing what ever in my mind right now. Seriously, I think I gonna cry all night for today. He ignore me like always. He said he stress out, but me? I frustrated. I am sick! I also need some attention you know! I always give all the attention you want. Make you feel special. Adore you to make you feel the love I give to you. But you? Did you ever do the same thing to me? No! You never. And you know that every girl loves their man always fight back whenever she said she love you more than you do. But you didn't. You just stop at one point and never fight back. But it's okay. That just so you. Have you ever adore me? Let me think. Hmm, guess no right? Never. But it's okay. That just so you either.

Do you remember a tiny detail about me? Hmm, let me think again. Still no. But I know about yours. I know you love Iron Man, I know favorite color is red. I know you love to eat Cantonese noddle, and love to drink Tropicana twister, orange flavor. I know you wanna be a police officer when you grow up but you got asthma and have to give up on that dream. Your second ambition was being a cook. I remember last time, you told me that you love cooking so much. You favorite band was A7X and your idol was John Cena. Arnold Schwarzenegger also is your biggest idol right after you found out his past career, I meant body builder. I know your biggest fear was pig because you've ever chased by a pig. What else? Hurm, I know you love out door games very much. I know you were the head prefect in your primary school. I know your weak point, just tickle you then you so going down to earth. You love to watch WWE, oh yeah, don't forget, The Walking Dead season 2 is coming out in this march. You really do enjoy that both show. See, I know a lots of things about you. Now it's your turn to tell me mine. Can you? Guess no.

I don't wanna be the girl who like I don't care about everything. Actually I care. When I'm sick, I just wanna hear you say 'Get well soon' like I always say to you. But you, just scare me off. You know that I hate that blood test. It's really frightened me and can make me barely able to sleep at sleep just because of the test result. And I guess you just don't know about that. All I need is a little comfort. Tell me that I will be okay but not scare me out. That is why I hate get sick. People just won't bother to care about me. Oh please, can somebody stop the tears from falling. I feel so weak right now. And I got no where to run. I need him, but he never knew. And yeah, that just so him. hmm.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"