Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 20 January 2012
1:13 am

Hey there again Bloggie! hehehehehe. I am so excited now. Do you know why? Well, it's all because of Chowder! Oh my, he such a cutie! Oh wait, some of you must not know what Chowder is right? Sorry sorry. I got carry away just now and forget to tell you that. Well, what can I say, he's such a charming little character. hehehehehe. Chowder is one of the cartoon show from Cartoon Network channel 616 on Astro. I bet some you must wonder how it's look like right? For those who never watch cartoon or didn't buy that cartoon channel. I understand. Some grow up just don't watch cartoon anymore, but for me, cartoon is a good way to reduce some stress in life! It's a fact! Hrm, I guess. hehehehehe. Don't blame me if it doesn't work on you. It just a suggestion from me to whoever read this blog. Okay okay, I know you must in a curious position and wonder about how chowder looks like right? Yeah, I know. And for your information, Chowder is a food name but it also a cartoon tittle. Goggle it and you will know. But for these picture, it's my favorite cartoon show and that is what I meant. Chowder! See.....























There, have seen those pictures? Cute right? Especially with that begging eye! Oh my, how much I wanna own him! He is super duper adorable! Chubby yet cute! And also hug-able. Wow! Wait until you listen to his voice! He such a darling. No joking either lying. Hehehehehehe. Chowder fever right now! Oh my gosh! Chowder! I love you! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"