Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 19 January 2012
6:26 pm

Hey there Bloggie. How have you been? Good? Wah! Me too! I am feel all better now. He just came back and I am super duper like it! Oh yeah! I don't ever wanna lose him ever again! I am so gonna keep him and lock him in my heart. Never ever let him run away or disappear. Well, what can I say? He is my everything. I wanna he stay for good. I mean the old himself and not the new him. I love him very much. You know what? I just finish packing his birthday gift! The very first gift I ever give to him. Double yeah! Can't wait to see his reaction when he open my gift. Hurm, how I wish I can attend to his birthday party. Well, we just don't know yet what will come next. All we need to do is be patience and pray. Hopefully God will listen. Amen. Hehehehehehehe. Done, no more with the long face again. Cheer up folks! And have a Bless Thursday! Whieeee. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"