Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 19 January 2012
2:02 am

Hey there my blog. I think I better name you, hurm. How about Bloggie? I think it suit you. hehehehe. Hey everyone, this is my blog named Bloggie. Cool huh? hehehe. Okay enough with that. The thing is, he started to change to a whole new person until I don't even recognize him at all. Hmm. Who him? Come on, you know him. The him? Him that are tall and skinny but loves to workout and wanna own a body like John Cena or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Got any clue now? Then good. Hurm. Seriously, I wanna the old him back. I don't like the new him. The new him really make me feels like @#$%^&*@#$%^&*! I just don't know how to describe. But I know it's suck. Really suck. And it's all my fault. I said something harsh and really broke his heart. I am really sorry. I really don't meant to hurt him. Maybe I just out of my control and got it all away. Hurm, how I wish I can turn back in time and fix everything right. Yeah I know, it's just impossible to find a time machine that can spine time to where the thing first started. Snap out of it! It's my fault, and I think I should take the full responsible of it. Grow up and deal with it. But it's just hard. He just like a human without a heart. No sense of humor. Well, it's just not him. The him I knew was always talk something stupid and really make my day full of laughter. How much I missed him right now. What if he gone for good and never come back, and the new him take over control of his mind? Oh please, I don't want that to happen. I really want the old him back. The cheerful one, the one the always laugh and always 'manja2' with me. Oh dear, I don't know why I'm crying right now while typing this kind of stuff. Maybe I just missed him so badly. I love him and will do anything to get him back for sure. Fairy god mother, please give me the strength to make through all of this okay? I don't wanna become a wimp either a cry baby. I need to grow up and deal it with grow up's style. That's for sure. Valentine Tujang, come to Mommy! I am so gonna find you, the old you back!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"