Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 30 January 2012
11:06 pm

I don't need a fancy phone to fit in with others. Yeah, I have to admit that sometimes I may get jealous with others because they always will get what they want without any hard work. And I was like, I hate this life! Why God take my dad away from my family so soon? If my dad was still alive, we also can live with a fancy life like others. Drive a nice car, went to the shopping mall like everyday, take lunch or dinner at the fancy restaurant, own a car, get a driving lesson and so much more. But now, my mom just went through a lot of hardship. Well, my family income just below RM1400. Can you imagine that? My mum raise three kids including me with that kind of money. Some of you just may not believe in that but that's my life, my family. But we still survive with that amount of money. Yeah, WE SURVIVE!

Sometimes I get mad at God, why me? Why my family? Why my dad? But then I realize, there were a reason behind all of this. Trust me, I learn it from the hard way. And now, I just love thing the way it is. It's okay we use bus, a public transport to go anyway, it's okay I don't own any fancy car, I just love my dad's old car the way it is, it's okay I don't own any fancy phone like other teenagers, it's okay my family just eat plain rice with a bowl of soup and vegetable, it's okay I don't get my driving lesson now, I still can get it in the future. It's okay my family don't wear a fancy outfit. What can I say? It's all okay now. As long I got my family, I just love the way it is.

I just love my life now because I got a mom, a beautiful mom that will always love me although she may not show it but I know deep inside her, she loves her kids very much. I got a sister, a lovely one, I know she may not remember our dad, but my dad will be proud of her now. I got a brother, a brother who don't know anything about hardship and always be a burden to my family. Although I said he is a burden to my family, but trust me, I love him, lay one hand on him, YOU ARE DEAD! I just can't bear to watch him get bully anymore. I will protect him from now on, and my mom and my lil sister as well. I will protect them all. I love them, as much as I could. Mom, trust me, I will make you proud someday. Mark my work on that. I will make everyone proud of me.

Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"