Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 18 January 2012
12:07 pm

Hey guys. How have you been? Good? Glad to hear it then. Hurm, anyway, recently I just received a news that my uncle was working during his birthday and I think I can't make it. Do you know how desperate I am want to attend his birthday party? Really desperate you know. I really wanna spend his birthday with me instead of other people. I even buy a special dress to wear during his birthday. Hurm, what a shame. I can't show up to his birthday. I really2 need a miracle right now. Fairy God Mother, wherever you are, please show up this instant, I really do need your help now. I wanna make a wish. I wish I can spend his lovely moment with me and wish him a Happy Birthday in person instead of text him.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"