Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 31 January 2012
8:07 pm

I don't wanna be an option, I wanna be your only one. The one you will ask go for a date with, not with others, but just only with me. If I can't go out with you, you can ask again another times, ask until I finally say yes but not after I say no and you're gonna ask other girl to replace me and hang out with you. I feel likes something really sharp just went into my heart and won't go away. I'm telling you, it's really killing me. Been crying since last night, cry myself to sleep. Then woke up at noon, I can't hold it and started to cry again. I want you to be there for me, but all you can do now just run away and leave me alone. Seriously, I NEED YOU!

Now I knew everything. I just don't know what to do now. I wish that I have never read your inbox and discover everything. Knowing that you done such a thing behind my back. And it  was like an arrow just shoot straight into my heart. Trust me, it really hurts a lot and I NEED YOU!


I know, I can't go out with you because my mom, you told your EX about that. And I was like, why would you told her that? I'm sorry I don't like other kids who always feel free to go out anywhere. I'm sorry I'm not rich, I'm sorry I'm not pretty, I'm sorry I'm fat, I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I AM TRULY SORRY. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"