Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 16 January 2012
5:50 pm


Howdy people! Hurm, today just another boring day to me. Maybe. I guess so. But anyway, today I followed my sis went to her old school to grab some of her school magazine. And I could believe what just I saw, my old form teacher. Been my form teacher for about 3 years which is from 2004 until 2006. She still the same old her. Always looks pretty with that brownish hair and don't forget, her high heel. She never miss to wear high heel. Maybe it's just one of her habit love to wear heel I guess. Okay, enough with her. I'm here just wanna talk about my favorite food. Well, I bet some of you may not know what is Kuih Momor or also known as Snow Ball. I gonna put some of picture to help you understand and know what it's look like. There, you see it. At the right side? Yeah, they were called Kuih Momor or Snow Ball. I know, the name is kinda weird huh? Maybe the icing around them play the important role to name them. I guess. Can't you see, it just look like a ball that cover by snow. okay, enough with the icing thingy, it's really taste so good. Once it in your mouth, it will melt like you never wanna swallow them and it taste sweet too. You gotta try some of this and you will know how it taste. It just so hard to describe how tasty they were.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"