Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 23 January 2012
1:35 am

Hey everyone! Guess what? It's Chinese New Year in Malaysia! Oh yes! I love the celebration in here. Well, tons of firework and I really in love with firework! They just look so beautiful when they explode in the sky and show their color. That's just so amazing! Not a single word can describe how it's look like. Well everyone, it's the year of dragon. Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Have a blast of the year of Dragon! I'm sorry for the wrong I did in the past year of rabbit. And I really do wish this year of dragon can bring all the joy and happiness to my family and friends, and most important is my hubby, Valentine. I love you Valentine! Hope our relationship will went well in this year of dragon! Okay, I think I need to stop right here now. Suddenly I just got a headache and need some rest. Good morning! Enjoy your morning, I mean your first Chinese new year morning! Have a Bless Monday!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"