Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 16 January 2012
1:28 am

Hey there people. It's been awhile I didn't post something right here. Always just copy some stuff that attract my attention and paste it on here. Well, what can I say? I just don't know what to do with my blog. Not like my language really good like others. It's just suck and I can barely pass my English test. Can you believe that? Well, I'm telling you the truth. That's why I I feel so hesitate to write something right here, if people read and spot my mistake. Well, I just don't know where to put my face on. That is just so embarrassing! Tell me that! Yeah, I'm know, I maybe from the top class in my school but doesn't mean I'm good in everything. And my language always be the problem. I just don't know how to write well and speak well in English either. But I'm good in understand it. Well, I watch many English movie and cartoon since I was a little kid. Not like nowadays, all turn into Bahasa Malaysia. Every cartoon channel that basically from English change to Malay. What the heck is going on? Why don't you just publish it's origin film and let the kids to learn. Well, it's work on me but still, my language still suck like for forever. What can I say? I also can be the dumbest and smartest at the same time.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"