Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 20 January 2012
3:07 am

Some say I'm nice, some say I'm cute or pretty, some say I'm proud and arrogant, and some say I'm bad and got a very bad attitude. But come on, don't you see what I see? You just another reflection of me. Myself that got flaws and weak points. Everyone do. So what's your problem for seeking others weakness and spread bad rumor about others. Yeah I know, by doing that, you will get all the fame you need by telling a stupid lie. Bravo! You just one step closer to hell. And one more thing, I know you just jealous with my life. Well, I got a mom that loves me just for me, and always protecting her daughter from any harm, got a sister who loves to hug me whenever she step closer to me, got a brother who doesn't know anything and make me realize that life wasn't that easy. And my dad, late dad I meant, is watching for us up there and will still remaining in our heart. Hey Daddy, I miss your hug, your kiss, your touch, your smell, your voice and the most important is you, dad. Yeah, I know, God love him more than we do and I know he is happy right now. I am glad to hear about that. See hater, my life wasn't that perfect, so what is your point for hating someone or spreading bad rumor about others. I have to admit, I may done some stupid mistake back then, but I'm sorry. Okay? People make mistake and they really do need a second chance. So do you. Give yourself a second chance, try to stop hating people and listen. Listen to everyone hearts. But don't forget, try listen to your own heart as well. Hating people, spreading bad rumor or worst, insulting people without knowing their story, that's just sucks. But please people, I'm begging you. Stop doing that. You need to snap out and grow up. Be more mature. Accept everyone around you. Love but not hate. Don't wait until it's too late. I know, deep inside you, you were a good person.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"