Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 2 February 2012
4:48 am

Hey Valentine, if you ever read this, I want you to know that I still love you with all my heart. After all we been through, I will keep on loving you as much as I could. You know what? I am so madly in love with you right now because I always can't get you off from my head, you always be there although we miles apart, but yeah you always there in my mind.

Do you know that my heart was so small until it can fit in with just one person and that one person is a very special person. Yeah, it's you Valentine. You were that special person who always keep in my small heart. It's fit just for you.

I don't care about your past. I don't care that you flirt with other women so much even you know that you were mine. But when I think about it, seriously, they nothing compare to me. They can't love you as much as I do, they can't adore you like I always did on you, and they can't bully you like the way I always bully on you. See, after I think all of that, and that really make sense. And yeah, I have to admit that I'm kinda jealous the way you treat your girl friend, I meant like not that kind of girl friends, you know, girl and friends so it called girl friend. Get it pumpkin? Still don't get it don't you? Never mind then. What I'm trying to say is that I may get jealous of them but I know, deep inside you, you will treat me better than you treat them. Let see at the bright side, I can kiss you and they can't. I can hug you and they can't. But if they do hug you, trust me, they are DEAD MEAT! I don't ever wanna let people touch my boy. You are mine. And I hope you feel the same way, right? What if some guy just grab me and hug me tight? Yeah, I know. The incredible Hulk is coming!

Well, all I want to say is, I'm sorry that I bring up all your past and make you feel so down and weak. I'm sorry okay? I can't think straight at that moment. So Vampie, will you ever forgive me? I'm sorry and I still gonna love you.

And one more thing, please don't ever ask me to leave you ever again okay? Because you know that we had a promise, a promise that we will make through everything without breaking up. Okay hubby? Trust me, it's hit me when you ask me to leave you. It was like you don't want me be around with you anymore. But here's the thing, I am so glad that you had come into my life. Let's think about it, why you? Why me? Why you and me be together just from a single request from Facebook? It's like there were thousand of girls in the net and you also got your crush going on, but why me? Maybe it's faith or destiny. Or maybe I just so lucky, lucky until I found you. You just like a four leave clover to me and always bringing all the luck that I needed the most. Really, trust me. After I met you, my life changed a lot. I meant a lot. You just make my world so perfect with you around.

Oh ya, one more thing. I told you about my birthday before. At the day when we first knew each other, but I guess you forget about it. And I know, that just so you. But yeah, I give you a second shot, try to remember this okay? I born on 12 July 1994. Keep that in your mind. Okay cupcake?

See Vampie, I know you love me and you that I love you more. That's all the matter now. Let's just forget about the past and continue our journey with a whole new chapter. How's that? Are you in or out? I definitely IN!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"