Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 9 February 2012
12:21 am

It's been awhile I don't share my story, my adventure and my journey at here. Maybe I just get too excited with what have going on in this past few days. Oh yeah, something really did happened in this past few days. So much to tell but still gonna write everything on here. Well, what can I say, blogging just like writing a diary. Except for this one is more open and everyone can read and not that kind of diary where we write on a book that got lock and key on it.

So let's us begin with my story. Hmm, where to start? Ah-hah! I know, during his birthday. The story begin on 4 February 2012, that day was his birthday and he invited me to attend his birthday party. Well, at first, my whole family gonna attend to his party but at the end, just me. My mum let me go by my own and that's really something that never happen to my life. Seriously, my mom seem to trust my Vampie at lot. More than she trust my EX, trust me, they were jerk and nothing compare to vampie. Vampie just too special and too unique to be compare with them. Finally, I can spend time alone with him without my mom around. Yeah, I have to admit it, at the very first time I meet him, I'm really really shy with him but at the end, I brave enough to hug him! Oh yeah! I am so proud with myself. That's more like it Angelene.

At the night on his birthday, before he blowing the candle, his dad reads some prayer and I really don't know what to do. Well, I'm really not that religious type and don't know anything about prayer. Thank God I know how to do that Cross thingy, but seriously, beside than that, I really don't know anything. So guess what? I just follow what they were doing. Copycat much. What I can I say? I look like an idiot. Then, we sang a birthday song twice, blow the candle, we eat, taking picture and bla bla bla. Let's skip that part. Kinda boring there because I don't do anything much on that moment. I just look like an alien who came out in nowhere and attend to his birthday party. Trust me, it's kinda embarrassing. I feel like I don't fit in. And yeah, I have to admit that, I'm a bit scare of his mom and I don't know why. I just scare of her. But not his dad, I like his dad. His dad gives a smile at me but not her mom. Maybe she dislike me for not saying Hi to her and forgot to say goodbye to her as well. So stupid I was back then. How can I do such a stupid mistake? Hmm, trust me, it's kinda make me sad, make me wanna cry at that very moment but I hold it, well, it's his birthday. And I don't wanna spoil his happy moment. There, I act like I was doing just fine. Hang out with him and his sister. Take for a walk, been barked by a few dog. And yeah, it's really freaking me out like my heart can pop out just any moment when the dogs start barking at us. But then after taking a walk, I feel all better, no more sad or moody. I just love it. And I even give him a surprise kiss. But trust me, I never knew it's hard to kiss a guy who taller than me, not just tall but tallest person in the family. 6 foot tall. And I need to jump. I look stupid but is worth it. Wish I can spend more time with him at that moment. I wanna hug him tight and never let him go. I wanna kiss him like there is no tomorrow.

The second part, it's happened on 6 February, 2 days after his birthday, he came to my house, he ask me to help on his homework and do some adjustment on his bracelet that I make for him. Seriously, that day was my favorite day of all. You know why? Well, the way I spend the day with him just different from the way I spend my time with my EX. Yeah, I told you so, he indeed a very special person to me. I love him and that's all I can say. I enjoying play Badminton with him, it's really fun. And yeah, I have to say thanks to my BM teacher who give me that idea. I remember her advice when she was teaching me last year. Thank you teacher! Is worth to try.

I still remember, he was squeezing me on my single sofa, and that was my favorite part. How I wish I can turn back in time and stick on that moment and never let him go. But we all know, that will never happen, what had happened will remain in past. But I will treasure that moment in my heart. Trust me, I love you Vampie, so much, I bet your EX never love you as much as I do.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"