Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 26 March 2012
9:35 pm

Guess what? I have an amazing day with him again! :D Another moment in my life that I will never forget. It all happened on yesterday, we went to The Spring shopping mall, The hill, Reservoir park, then take a quick stop for a drink, then drop by at Friendship Garden, and last we took our dinner at 4 miles food court. :D The detail? Hmm, not for today, it's kinda private and I don't wanna share anything on here. But something for sure! Last night was AWESOME!  


See the photo above? It was taken yesterday at friendship garden. Ignore my face. Our hair were blown by the wind and my forehead was reveal. Yeah yeah, I know, ugly. But one thing for sure, he looks super duper cute in that photo! Aww, make me fall in love with him for over and over again!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"