Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 22 March 2012
6:23 pm

This is the time, the time that I need to be wise, wise enough to make the best decision for my future. One single move can change your life for good. No joking. This is a serious moment and right now, kinda dizzy with the decision I have to make.

Well, I wanna take that accountant course. After all, it is my ambition since I was a little kid. But when the time  I told people about it, they started to laugh or insult. Or worst, they say being accountant have so much pressure to hold on and can cause damage to brain.  Come on, do you have to do that? You guys should giving a moral support and not this kind of junk. Fuck you!

Okay, enough with that. The teacher always keep on reminding student to make a application on UPU system to IPTA. For those who haven't apply yet, just click on the link and apply as soon as possible. http://upu.mohe.gov.my/ The application will end by 2 April 2012. No kidding. You have to apply it and fast!

So this is my choice. Seriously, the system ask me to choose 4 courses at least and I was like, dizzy all the way. 

Just cross my finger with the choice I have made. Pray for me everyone, I really wanna make a changes to my family. I promise I will work even hard than I used to back then. No more last minute study. All I want is to be a successful woman. Amen.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"