Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 19 March 2012
11:00 pm

Surprise with the tittle? Hahaha. Chill friends, they were just a tittle. But anyway, today I wanna talk about water or more specific, H2O.



Grab my professor cloth and now I wanna give some lecture to my fellow 'student'. Hahahahaha. Just kidding! I just wanna share my information about the benefits of drinking water. We all know that water is so important to us. Without water, I guess some people will say that we might die. Hmm. Maybe, or maybe not. Seriously, I have no idea. Sorry.



Okay, I keep it for short. See the photo above? There, that is what I'm trying to tell. I found out about it a few days ago and now I wanna share it here. I know some of you may know and some you may not. But please, if you care about your health, just do it everyday. The result might be surprising you. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"