Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 19 March 2012
12:35 am

Hooraaayyyyyy! My song! My song request! They played it! Yippiieeeeee! I am so freaking happy right now! Still remember the song? Terima Kasih Babeh? By Spitfire? On my previous post that mentioned about? Ahh-hah! That's the one! My favourite song!

Well, things all start with when I send my mom's regard to Waifm Bidayuh Fan page on facebook. Then I take that opportunity to send a song request to them, I meant to the Waifm Bidayuh's DJ. At first I was afraid, afraid that they might ignore my request but in fact they don't! Whiiieeee! and right now I am so damn exciting! When I heard that song coming out from my mom's radio and I was like 'Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!''

Aww, I wanna thanks to Waifm Bidayuh's DJ, Angeline Impur. Her name just sound like mine except for the spelling though. Mine is Angelene. Hahaha! Just a coincidence!

My favorite song! Oh I love it very much! Terima kasih Babeh by Spitfire. ''Ah, ah, ahhh! Terima Kasih oh babeh, ami masih tian nug akam oh babe.'' Singing mode. Lalalalalalala...



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"