Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 20 March 2012
4:25 pm

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Finally! Tomorrow is coming! 21/03/2012 The day of my SPM result to be reveal! Oh my! I am so freaking damn scare right now. I think I wanna cry, literally. Hahahaha. I'm would not actually cry though, just that I'm too nervous about it. What if I don't get A's? What if I get bad grades? Or worst, I fail? Arghhh! So much question mark in my head right now. Oh how I wish I have superpower that can read my future. I can't wait for tomorrow. So much pressure to hold on. 

Hmm, but I guess I will stay positive for today. I don't want think too much about my result. I will take it easy. Just like my man say, have faith, have confident on yourself. Aww, that's so sweet of you my love. Yeah, I will have faith and stay confident, but only if my mind is clear and free from that result thingy. So I guess I need to put myself in busy mode. Then I won't have to worry about my result. There, problem solve. Just wish me luck everyone! Thank you.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"