Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 21 March 2012
5:00 pm

Hahahahaha! Now I can sleep peacefully, no need to worry about anything 'cause my result had been reveal! But the bad news is, I kinda disappointed though with my mathematics. I always get A for my math but in SPM, B+. Hmm, maybe I get too proud of myself and I now I pay the consequences. Sad. And the good news is, I got 3A's! Horayyyy! I am freaking happy with that! I screamed and shout for joy by the time I knew my result, I waved at my mom and shout 'I got 3A's mom!' Hahahahahaha.


See the result above? Hahahaha. My SPM result. Not bad and not good. All because of last minute study. That's my habit though. No joking. So here's some advice, never ever follow my footprint and I'm totally serious about it.
But anyway, just enjoy your day everyone! Congratulation! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"