Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 March 2012
12:24 pm


At first, I get so damn excited for getting a mail! Who knows it's from my pen pal but the result is kinda disappointing. The mail that I got was just an offer to continue my study at PPKS and iCats. What the?! When I read through the mail, they don't offer any course that I wanna take, accountant! Damn it. So I guess I just gonna ignore the mail. 

Oh ya, and one more thing, they spelled my name wrongly. It's should be Angelene and Angelena! See the differences loser? E and A???!! Haizzz. How could they.




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"