Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 17 March 2012
1:23 pm

I got mail! For the second times. Seriously, again I thought it from my pen pal but in fact they're not. They were just a stupid offer ask me to get in their college or go for an interview. See the picture below. On the right side was an offer from KTAC college. Seriously, never heard of that college before and I'm so not going there. For the right side was an invitation from UTM ask me go for an interview if I want to study in their university. Hmm, not so sure that I wanna go there, they seem to not offer any course that I wanna take. It make me think twice before going on that interview. 


Seriously, this phase of my life is so frustrating. I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life. Not like I'm come from a rich family and can study wherever I want. But just wish me every luck okay! Hopefully everything are doing just fine. Cross my finger on that. 



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"