Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 28 March 2012
1:56 am

How do you feel when your man keeps on abusing you? Threatening you? Make you do something that you don't wanna do? Force you to have sex with him? Make you cry like almost everyday? Treat you like a slut? A hoe? A whore? Everyday you live in fear because you know he will come out from no where to beat you up whenever he get piss off? He always cause so much pain on you and he will never understand no matter how hard you cry in front of him. He never make you happy even on your very own birthday? He show no mercy and all he do is revange.
Hmm, guess what? That girl was me. I once betrayed his love, then I paid the price. He make me went through a living hell. But it was too much. I don't deserve it. Seriously, I really don't. It causes me so much of phobia and I don't know how to overcome it. My past gonna keeps on haunting me and that's killing me. Sometimes, I cry for no reason. Getting sad without any logic explanation. And now, I'm starting to hate my past!

Hmm. Yeah I know, now I have my Valentine and he is a lot better than my ex. But I really do hope that I can make through all of this. Cross my finger and hope everything will be just fine. It's been a year now and I will keep on struggling to make through all of this! Once my past is no longer a ghost in my life, I will laugh out loud whenever I get my flash back. Then I know, I make it.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"