Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 March 2012
12:49 am

Fever, a worst enemy ever! I hate getting sick! It's killing me. Seriously, fever just make my life worst. Well, it all start on last week, Thursday night 8th March, my internet connection just went down and make me so freaking mad and even cause me an headache. Then suddenly I felt cold, it's like you getting a fever. I thought it would go away after I taking some rest but it won't so I decide to take some medicine to prevent it getting worst. Seriously, who love fever? I don't. I fucking hate it. I felt better for all sudden then I tried to take so sleep 'cause it's late already. And yet the fever came back and it getting worst and making me so hard to sleep with the coldness that fever cause me to feel. I'm shaking, sweating, my vision all fade away, and even worst I have a nightmare. My life could gone any better.

On the next day, I still having my fever. But this time, my fever is kinda weird, sometimes I felt better, but sometimes I felt damn cold! Valentine asked me to go for a doctor but I won't listen. I thought after taking some medicine I will be alright. But I was wrong. I guess? hehehehehe. That evening, he went mad for worrying about me. Aww, so sweet of him. He even bring me to the clinic so he can calm his mind. Seriously, I never saw anyone that really worried and concerned about me except for my mom. He went to my house at the evening just wanna take me to the clinic for a check up. At first, my mom was totally against it but at the end, she let it. Thanks mom.

Then, on our way to clinic, he was freaking mad. Trust me, he was kinda scare me out and all I can do was shut my mouth and try to listen what he trying to say. But I don't blame him for acting that way, he just worry sick about me. Awww, thank you Valentine. I love you. You done the sweetest thing for me. Really appreciate it and will keep that moment in my mind. Thank you and I love you.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"