Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 25 March 2012
1:02 am

Guess what? It's really killing me when I see my mom getting upset. Awww, don't be mom. I promise as soon as I get my money, I will give half of it to you. I promise. I will do anything to make you happy. Your happiness is all the matter now.  Well, someone had promise me that if in SPM I score 1A, I'll be given RM100 as a reward. Then I managed to score 3A's and that's mean I earn RM300 automatically. Yeay me! But that person is kinda broke now, and my reward? Hmm, I guess it's have to wait. Aww, it's kinda sad though.  It's been my mom's dream for having a long straight hair but without that money, she can't realize that dream. I really wanna make her happy. She have suffer enough from her hardship in life and she really deserve a reward. That is why I'm planning to give half of my reward to her, so that she can fulfill her wish.  Mom, just be patience okay? I'm very sure you will get your hair done soon. I promise, cross my heart. I love you mom, will do anything to make you happy except for doing house chores of course. Hahaha! But I still gonna make you proud.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"