Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 March 2012
1:17 am

I don't know if I should tell anyone about this. But this blog is kinda more about my love story so I guess I should share about it. Well, it all happen on last week also. We been planing to set up on a date on 10th March. I missed him so much, it's been 2 whole weeks I don't see his face. Really, I missed him very much!

But our date was ruin. I thought I can have him for all Saturday but I was wrong. It's kinda disappointing and make me sad. All I want is a day to be with him. Just him together with me, alone with no one disturbing. And I want him to entertain me like I want him to. Don't let me feel the boredom. I miss the moment when we spending out time together. Seriously, it's kinda bugging me out. Today I cried because I missed him a lot! I need him!

Can I have him just for a moment? Without doing anything, just hug me tight and kiss my forehead and my cheek? I want those instead of that kiss on my lips.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"