Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 13 March 2012
11:04 pm

Finally, I done customize my blog. Nothing much changes actually, only the background turn pink and say bye-bye to the old one. Seriously, my friends' blogs are much more cooler than mine, more awesome than mine and how I wish I can make mine just like theirs. But in the other hand, if I turn my blog just like theirs, doesn't that make me a copycat and fake? 

But luckily I have do some thinking and customize my blog with my own way. Who cares their blogs are much more prettier than mine, this is my blog. There will be people out there would love my blog. My own creation. I bet it will! Just cross my finger on that!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"