Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 March 2012
3:25 pm

Oh my! This is the time where all of my friends get so damn nervous about their result. And me, same here as well! Damn nervous and scare! But in fact, I don't. I don't feel all nervous or scare at all, and that's kinda scaring me out. Really.

I done my best on the exam and the result may be good or may be bad. But I hope it will bring a good news to me. Cross my finger on that! 

21 March, the day where the SPM result come out on 10 o'clock sharp in the morning. 1 more week to go fellas! Oh dear. How I wish I can spin the time more faster and show me my result. I hate waiting. Seriously, 1 week is just like a whole year to me. Damn true I'm telling you that! But anyway, just wish me every luck that I need okay? Thank you so much! The time is ticking, tick toc tick toc.....


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"