Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 18 March 2012
5:42 pm

I am so freaking in love with that song! Terima Kasih Babeh by Spitfire! Aww! I wish I knew the song lyric 'cause I always have that feel, feel likes wanna sing along every time I listen to it on radio. It's really rare for this song to come out on air, I always asking for my mom request for that song from DJ Wai Fm Bidayuh Station radio. If I got luck, they play. If not, this long face appear. Seriously, that was my favorite song so far!

I still don't have that song on my playlist. On internet, I searched for it but not a single thing I found. Kinda sad. But not for long! Because I am so gonna find that song album on store and buy it down! Horaayyyy! Can't wait to own it! Maybe next week? Who knows, miracle do happen! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"