Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 March 2012
12:19 am

Hey everyone, I know, it's been awhile now I didn't update my blog. Well, I'm not that busy, I just too lazy post something on here. I told you before, my english was so suck and will cause me an headache if I double check on what I've just write. Hehehehehe. But never mind, who gonna reads my blog anyway?

Okay, first thing first. You know what on 26th February was my first time followed him to the gym and saw him do some workout. Oh my! Saw him doing his working out exercise just making me blush. Really! I'm blushing. Too bad I didn't bring along my camera. But I catch some picture of him doing some workout with his camera phone. Wanna see it? Nah, I gonna upload it anyway.


See it? There he was, working out. Cute right? He is my man! Messing up with my relationship you screw! Got that bitch? Good. 

Okay, next! After that, we went to the Spring together. Hehehehehe. There was where all the fun begin! He being so cute and childish and all I can do is smile! Seriously, he is the apple of my eye. I love him so much! Too bad I didn't capture that moment of time with my camera. What a miss. But I guess there will be a next time. For sure. Cross my finger on that! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"