Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 20 April 2012
3:09 am

Guess what? This is my first time actually blog walking! Not like I never blog walking or what, just that my internet always make me hard to do so. You know, broadband, always have it's limit when using it. Hmm. And guess what? The result is kinda surprising and even I can't believe it. I mean by the blog walking result. I'm gonna upload something then you will understand. 


Try click it to have a better view. You guys will never believe of what I have seen. 345 pageview for today? Double WOW man! Seriously! It's awesome and not a single word can describe how I feel right now. It seem like blog walking indeed helping me out to attract people to stop by at my creation aka my blog. Wow!

I wish tomorrow also can carry out the same result or more. So that's mean I need to do more blog walking like everyday. Hmm. But I love doing that so I'm gonna to make blog walking as my priority now. Blog walking instead of liking people's status on Facebook. But don't worry, no like I'm actually stop being a liker, just that I spend more time in blog walking than checking out people's update on Facebook. It's fun! And I know that!  


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"