Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 12 April 2012
2:08 am

It's been a whole day now now I stuck on my laptop for customize my blog. Hahahahahahaha! I know right! I took that long just to make my blog look perfect the way I want! But it's okay. As long it worth it, I willing to do it anyway!    Oh yeah! That's the spirit!  And now, I am satisfied with my blog. It look awesome, awesome in my way!  

What? My blog was nothing if compare to others, but don't you hear what I have just say? My BLOG IS AWESOME IN MY WAY! and that's make my blog special. Unique! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"