Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 14 April 2012
1:34 pm

I just make my new Tumblr account yesterday! But I'm not actually new with it, I used to have Tumblr in 2010 but then I decided to delete it due to my internet speed. Well, as you can see, broadband always has it's limit and mine just provide 5gb per month. That 5gb just can be use in less than 10 days. Hmm, poor me. How I wish my mom can install stremyx as soon as possible. She say she will but just don't know when. Hmm, okay then. We shall wait.
I love photography but never intend to become a professional photographer. All I want is to capture the precious moment in my life with my simple Panasonic digital camera then treasure it like your life depands on it. That is what I call PERFECT BEAUTIFUL.
See that? That is what I write on my Tumblr description. It just pop out from my head and 100% real. No copying from others status. And yes, Tumblr have so many perfect beautiful photos and really catch my eyes. So then I decide to join up Tumblr for one more time and this time, permenant. Not gonna delete it again.Anyway, feel free to follow me on Tumblr. See the floating button on the left side? Click on the third one. It can lead you to my Tumblr page. Thank you! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"