Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 4 April 2012
1:06 pm


So far this is my favorite song among all! But don't get me wrong, I'm not broken heart for having a break up or what. Just that I love the chorus part. It sound like this, ''What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you make a fighter footsteps even lighter doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.''

See, it's like giving you the motivation to move on with your own life. Don't let anything to hold you back. Well, things in life are meant to be. They are not all good and they are not all bad. You just have to deal with it and move on, there is no going backward. This song just have so much meaning to me. And yeah, I am fucking loving this song! Try to listen and you will know what I'm trying to say. Oh ya, and the video is kinda awesome. It's amaze me a lot!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"