Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 4 April 2012
11:36 am

We all know that my man was so freaking in love with bodybuilding carrier and he also freaking in love with Arnold Schwarzenegger. He dreams to have his body shape but for me, that was not just a dream. It will come true someday! We will see about that.
Remember last last last Thursday (15/3/2012) that I mentioned about my man was doing some weight lifting workout at Boulevard shopping mall? Well, I catch him on action with my camera. Oh yeah! And I gonna upload it right here.

video
Sorry for the late upload due to my broadband speed. Now it's been restore and I can watch and upload whatever I want. Yeah! Double cheer!




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"