Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 12 May 2012
8:05 pm

Hmm, I just don't get it. Why so many people dislike me? Even his parents hate me. Am I a bad person?  Am I annoying? Am I evil?

Yeah, I have to admit that at the first time I meet his dad, I do say Hi to him but not to his mom. I show no respect to her and that's make her lost her respect in me. Hmm, what can I say? I was shy and alone in a foreign place. I can't be myself. It was my third time meet up with him in real. I just can't get myself use with the situation. I need times. But people just never understand how I feel inside. I have my flaw, my flaw is hard to mix up with people that I barely know with.  

It's kinda make me sad when I think about it. Even some friends or people hate me for no reason. Maybe for the mistake I make. But people do make mistake and they need their second times as well. Why won't they give one?  Hmm, back then, even the teacher hate me. They unwilling to help me in my study. Maybe I was disrespect to them but by the time I'm change, they just don't wanna help anymore. And there, my O level come out. Worst result ever. And now I'm struggling for my A level. I have change, why won't the teachers help me to success in my life?

I really do need a second chance, why won't people give me one? 




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"