Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 11 May 2012
1:30 pm

Read the title above? I bet you all must know who is he right? After all, it is so obvious that I keep on talking about him on my blog. And guess what, he suddenly catch a cold or fever or whatever it call. The important thing is he sick. That's all. Hmm, I'm kinda worry about him. Really hope that he get well soon. Amen.

Today nothing happen. Just that I get piss off so easily whenever I see that shitty face. 

Hmm, what else? Another boring day for me, all I do is listening to a piece of crab that make me so scare to continue my form 6 level. But anyway, I will work more for this time. There is no shortcut to become a successful person. Everyone needs to scarify for archive their gold. So here I am, struggle for my STPM. Wish me every luck everyone!  


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"