Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 28 May 2012
9:58 pm

At last! Now is the time of what everyone is looking for, HOLIDAY! Hoorayyyy!!! 2 weeks of holiday, middle year's school holiday plus Gawai Celebration, but I don't celebrate gawai for your information though. Well, my family never have enough of money to celebrate any celebration since my dad pass away. Hmm, but it's okay. Someday or somehow I will find a way to earn some money and celebrate all the celebration that I'm involve with and one thing for sure, OPEN HOUSE for everyone. Hohoho. Just keep dreaming though. I don't know until when I can realize that dream. But just be patience ya everyone! I will make sure that dream come true. It is only matter of time now.

Holiday! No more wake up early in the morning. No more set up the alarm at 5 o'clock in the morning. No more with that annoying alarm sound. Hahahahaha. Feeling so free right now. But wait!!!! There's another thing. Homework!!  Tons of homework from the teachers to do on holiday. Come on. In my school back then, no homework in the holiday, but now? Oh gosh! Give me a break will you teachers? Hmm, how frustrating. But sometimes, I love doing homework. Just that don't give too much okay? I SURELY will lose my mind if I can't finish my homework on time. Especially for my economy subject, the teacher... Hmm. Don't know what to say, she just so scary and gives the students a lot of pressure to hold on. Everyone terrify of her, including ME!

But anyway, I still gonna enjoy my holiday. HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE for those who in Malaysia! Let's forget about school for a moment will ya? Cheers!  


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"