Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 10 May 2012
4:42 pm

I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I am so worn out! I love explore race, just that the situation and the timing is so wrong. People in my group, some give the cooperation but some not. What a group was that? Hmm, and guess what, that shitty face's group won in first place and that's make me so so so so !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(! So piss me off! And yet, she always over reacting. If she ever read this post then good. I don't care people claim me evil or what, I just can't hold it much longer anymore! You all don't know what I'm feel inside so just shut up! Understood? Good. I just don't understand why people give me that look on me. Hmm. Maybe I was evil...... 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"