Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 19 May 2012
10:33 pm

Lately, I always have this headache problem. I barely able to focus everything during lesson time. My brain don't work well with me. When the teacher ask question randomly then I was like, Oh my gosh! Where were we just now? I immediately re-call all the point that I need to know then memorize it. Just in case the teacher will call out my name and ask for an answer. Hmm, seriously, I fucking hate it. So much burden to hold on. Plus with my headache problem, it's hard for me to put my head on the ''game''.

Hmm, today got substitution class. Oh I hate it because it held on Saturday where everyone have their rest on that day, while me have to wake up so early in the morning and go to school like normal school day is.When I'm enter the school, suddenly I feel like awkward. No mood on studying and all I'm doing is day dreaming. Such a boring day. Plus, I have to go home by bus. I hate using bas. I don't know why but I just did.

What else? Hmm, I miss him. It's just hard to spend time with him like the old time anymore. Both busy with study. He's facing his SPM and I'm facing my STPM. Big examination is heading on for both of us. About school transfer? My form have just arrive on JPN's desk and the result will come out on June. 1 more week to go then school holiday. Hopefully the result will turn out well. Just cross my finger on that.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"