Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 13 May 2012
11:03 am

Hmm, I guess it would be my dream to have a driving license since forever. Well, when I was young, my family were live in such a hard life. There was no transportation to go anywhere. My mom could not drive and she took driving lesson twice and failed for each of it. My family were depending on my dad but since my dad pass away on 2003, so public bus was our loyal companion. Hard is it?

Everyone live in a comfortable life style but me? My family? Just sad when I think about it. Sometime I get so jealous when few of my friends have their driving license already but me, soon I'm gonna be 18 and still don't have a license yet. Hmm. Not like I don't want to take a driving lesson just that my family always have this financial problem since my dad pass away. We barely able to survive in a month with that RM 1500 per month. Everything were so expensive nowadays. That kind of money just not enough for my family of four. Hmm, how I wish I were old enough and help my family to live in comfortable life like anyone else. No more worrying about the bills, the foods, the school fees and much more.

That is why I never ask for a driving license from my mom 'cause I know she can't afford to pay one. A driving lesson cost for around RM 1000++. See, how expensive was that. But everyone can have it like money is not a problem to them. Hmm, how lucky they were.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"