Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 18 May 2012
7:30 pm

Hey everyone! Hahaha! I know, it's been awhile now I didn't update my blog. Been busy lately, you know, school stuff, need to do more preparation before the actual lesson start on June. The teachers explain how the learning system will be going on for this coming semester and also they train us how to become more responsible for our self. Well, you know, you gotta learn everything in just four months plus then BOOM! Public examination will be heading on! Oh gosh, it scare me out whenever I think of it.

One more thing, this form 6 life is more with presenting stuff than listening to what teachers teach. We have to present everything in front of the class and I was like oh my gosh! I bet I'm gonna be extremely nervous about that but in other hand, I'm kinda love it. Hehehehehe. Well, to tell everyone the truth, I love presenting in front of people, I ain't shy or afraid because this is the time for me to shine. Show my true color to everyone. But not like I'm totally okay with it, inside of me I was like, Oh my! Oh my! I'm worry that I will mess up everything at the end. But my MUET teacher said,
What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
That quote give me the inspiration to do something beyond than my ability. I keep telling myself that this is the time for me to fix everything that I screw up in the past. I promised to myself that I will be a lot more better than I used to be! Mark my word on that!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"