Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 7 May 2012
8:13 pm


Oh gosh! Can't believe time pass so quickly. 4 months of holiday just end like that and tomorrow will the first day of school. I am so nervous right now. Just don't know what I'm gonna do for tomorrow. Plus, I hate seeing that bitchy face despite she go for the same school as I do. Damn! Oh how I wish I can transfer as soon as possible and I think she will do the same thing as well. Maybe, maybe not. 
p/s: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HER!

Well, the good news is, I get the chance to see his face every morning except for Saturday and Sunday. How great was that? Get to see his face just like your dream come true. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"