Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 8 May 2012
5:39 pm

This is why I hate school. Always feel exhausted whenever I get home from school.  How I wish I can be that kind of person who never feel tired at all and only get tired when the time is right. See, if I were that kind of person, sure I will be more hardworking person than I was now.

And guess what, I meet a new friend from west or east Malaysia. I can't tell. But she was kind and friendly too. And it was a coincidence that she's living at the same place as I am. Hehehehehe. I love today 'cause I get to see his face in the morning, pick me up and send me to school. How cool was that? Hehehehehe. I guess I'm lucky for having a guy just like him.

There were a lot of things happen today but I'm just lazy to write all it down here. What can I say? I feel lazy when I'm tired. Hehehehehe. But one thing for sure, that shitty face, always be that annoying girl in my eyes. Don't ask me why or how but it just did. Thank you.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"