Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 10 June 2012
10:07 pm

First thing first, I am so gonna die tomorrow! Why? Well, school gonna be open tomorrow and holiday is finally over within few hours left. But just don't get the wrong idea, I love school, just that I'm afraid of something else. Hmm. Such as? Nah, not gonna tell. I will keep it as my personal matter. Hahaha! 


Okay, let's us talk about today. See the photo above? Today, I'm attending KPP (Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu) and spend half of my day for that class which is 5 hours, plus the break time and registration time. Seriously, there are so many people who attend that class, including my old classmates. Only two of them and also my junior.

But seriously, I'm kinda lonely when I'm attending that class. Nobody is willing to talk to me. Hmm, how strange. I always putting this sweet smile on my face but they just won't start a conversation with me. Expecially with the people who sit right next to me. Their face are so serious all the time and I was like what is wrong with these people? Jeez.

Oh ya, one more, there is someone, no, actually two of them. Girls. They stare at me like I'm the weirdo there. Seriously, they are so RUDE! Don't they parents teach them that staring people is not a very good idea. Because it's RUDE! Have no manner at all. Curse those two!

So here is my advice, never ever stare at people. It's just so rude you know.

Anyway, after attending that class and soon as I reach home, migraine strike. Sucks! Until now I'm having this stupid headache. Maybe because of the burden and pressure that I hold on right now. First about school, second about the teachers, third about the law test. Seriously, my head just can't take all of those pressure in the same time. So here I am, having a very bad headache. Poor me.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"