Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 8 June 2012
11:36 pm

Oh my. The school holiday gonna be end soon. So sad. I was about to enjoy my holiday. Been busy with my school work lately, people called it assignment but I called it BURDEN! I spent almost a week to finish my school work and that was suck! But it's okay though. Sometimes I just love doing my homework. I can't explain why but I just did. Hehehehehe. Maybe staying at home was so boring and with the help of homework I can spent my lovely time by finishing them without felt bored at all. Well, I'm not that kind of girl who so social with daily life. All I'm doing was staying at home like a good girl did.

Lately, I been busy with my life. Hahahaha! Busy relaxing myself on the first week of holiday then started doing my school work on the second week of holiday. But in between that, there was something happen. Hmm, not gonna talk about it. No more causing trouble anymore by posting it in public. But one thing for sure, that person is fucking hate me. But nevermind though, because only I know I can do better. I know I can be more successful than that person. My IQ is more higher than that person! Oh yeah! I am so proud of myself right now! You can win now but not forever. Hell yeah!

Well, that's all from me. I just don't know what else to write anymore because my mind is so blank right now. And yeah, my life is boring too. More boring than anyone else.  All I did was online, texting with my man, watching TV, eat, drink, sleep and survive! Hahahahaha. I'm going now. TTFN! Will be back soon! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"