Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 24 June 2012
10:55 am

I am back! hehehehe. It's been awhile now I haven't update my blog. Always busy with my assignment. My free times fill with driving lesson. So I can say that I am a very busy person right now. Hmm. I really need my long break to relax my mind.

Seriously, I hate my MUET teacher. You know why? She always changing my sitting place. That's suck! I hate my new sitting place. She haven't catch us talking during lesson time and yet she change my sitting place. Why? She said she can tell that we gonna talking all the time during lesson time. And I was like, what the hell?!! Shut up! We are not talking during lesson time, we just talking during our free time. I am so disagree with the teacher! Don't judge us so quickly will you? hmmm.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"