Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 2 June 2012
11:26 pm

Guess what have just happen? People delete my comment on Facebook. Twice! You gotta be kidding me! Twice in a day? Seriously, why would I bother to comment it on the first place. Fuck the hell out people! I have enough! Just enough to piss me off right now! Dammit! My day just been ruin. I regret for telling my so-called best friend about my secret. I regret for waiting my man to text me back, in fact he don't and keep me waiting like an ages but he still don't send anything to me, yet! Just great! What a WONDERFUL day I'm having right now!



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"