Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 12 July 2012
7:59 pm

I am so in love with today! Why? Well, it's sport day at my school! Yahoo! I love sport, I involved with tug of war. Seriously, it's kinda fun. No, super duper fun! I scream with all my heart when I pull the rope. Everyone does the same thing. And all of us get exhausted as soon we win the match and manage to get final! Yippiieeeeeee!

In your face Orange team! Don't ever tells a lie when you have nothing to prove with. Who doesn't get mad when someone tells a lie that my Blue team play a dirty trick and got win for that. Like seriously, back off. You guys just jealous that we have won and you guys lost! On our rematch prove everything! Blue team is the best! The winner! 






Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"