Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 30 July 2012
7:06 pm

Hahahahahaha! I'm pass! I'm pass my practical test. Soon my driving license gonna be out. Can't wait to drive with my own without my tutor nagging around. Seriously it's kinda annoying but it for my own good anyway. Thanks everyone for helping me out. Really appreciate it. Just really can't believe it. I thought I was going to fail cause I have so little time to practise. Only 10 times per hours. I know right. I'm kind of fast forward person. I love to rush things up. While on the road, I'm using Viva, the only white Viva they provide. My mom said it's fate, my dad was helping me out. I don't know if it's true or not, but I guess yeah. Thanks dad for helping me out. The JPJ tester really friendly to me. Lucky me. Phew! What a relief! Just can't wait to show off my skill to my hater especially her! Muahahahahaha! And yet, thanks everyone once again for giving me some advice and pray for me. If wasn't for you all, I won't be pass for my JPJ test. And the most important thing is, Thank God and Thanks Mom for keep on believing in me. :D Love you all and thanks!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"