Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 6 July 2012
5:53 pm

Guess what, I can't stop laughing when I saw my friends capturing their photo for our Pengajian Perniaggaan advertisement. Hahaha. I don't know why I can't stop laughing. Maybe my heart just so ticklish when saw their picture. No hard feeling ya ^^ Just happy go lucky!


See it? hahaha. Which one more handsome? and which one more cuter? But I think they all look handsome and cute in their own way. hehehehe. Right? Agree? Say yes if you agree! ^^

Okay, enough with that. Just now, I took my driving lesson and unfortunately my car went die. That is so embarrassing! Oh my! But I think I can do better than that, just that now I'm lack of experience and knowledge about driving a car. hehehehehe. But someday for sure. I will master all of it. I promise. I will work even hard and do some research on how to drive a car. hehehehe. Jiayou2! ^^



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"